Power Factor Controller RGT-24H
The reactive power control relays are designed to reduce the reactive powers (inductive and capacitive) not used by
the loads in the system and drawn from the network due to the characteristics of the loads.
3-phase voltage and 3-phase current transformer
• It can compensate the inductive and capacitive systems.
• Single phase, two-phase and three-phase capacitor and
shunt reactor may be connected.
• It shows the active power, reactive power, Cosφ, THD,
total active and total reactive energy values of each
phase on LCD display.
• It shows the 3-phase current, 3-phase voltage or
3-phase Cosφ values on the display.
• It saves the total active and total reactive energy values.
• The stage (capacitor and shunt reactor) value can be
• It shows the capacitor or reactor stage values
individually for each phase.
• The system intervention time can be adjusted.
• Capacitor discharging time can be adjusted.
• It saves the reactive power flow of the system.
• Menu is password-protected.
• The stage layout time between two stages can be
• It provides equal number of stage usage for the stages
with the same values.
• It shows the inductive/active and capacitive/active
• It can set the inductive/active and capacitive/active
ratios desired to be reached.
• Off set stage can be created.
• Time of intervention in the capacitive loads can be
• Time of intervention in the inductive loads can be